Get That #FranklinFriday Feeling and win your office 300 G&Ts.
Is your office in some need of that Friday Feeling? Enter our competition next Friday (24th August) for your chance to win 300 G&Ts for your office!
The Prize Includes: You will receive a visit from the Franklin & Sons’ team who will deliver our premium chilled G&T cans created with the finest crafted classic London dry, Portobello Road Gin.
How to Enter:
Simply upload to Instagram our Morris Minor photo below (attached also for ease) and comment your office name with #FranklinFriday to enter! More entries
from your office will increase your chances of winning so make sure to get the office gramming’
We will be making those deliveries Friday afternoon, the perfect way to kick-start the weekend!
Read out terms below:
1. The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
2. Employees of Global Brands Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and will need to upload the Franklin & Sons competition image and tag #FranklinFriday & Their office (company) name.
5. The competition will be live from Friday the 17th of August.
6. Closing date for entries will be Friday the 24th August at 3pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be valid.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:- There will be 10 winners. Each winner will receive 300 Gin & Tonics delivered to their office on Friday 24th of August.
9. Entrants office locations will need to be location in London within postcodes EC1A EC1M EC1N EC1P EC1R EC1V EC1Y
EC2A EC2M EC2N EC2P EC2R EC2V EC2Y EC3A EC3M EC3N EC3P EC3R EC3V EC4A EC4M EC4N EC4P EC4R EC4V EC4Y WC1A WC1B WC1E WC1H WC1N WC1R WC1V WC1X WC2A WC2B WC2E WC2H WC2N WC2R E1 E2 E3 N1 N2 N3 N4 N5 N6 N7 N8 N9 N10 NW1 SE1 SE4 SW1 SW2 SW3 SW5 SW7 W1 W2
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by a judge appointed within Global Brands Ltd. The judge’s decision is final.
14. All winners will be notified by Global Brands by Friday the 24th of August.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or how it will be delivered and the winner must provide their name, proof of ID, address and postcode in order to receive the prize. The winner must provide the above before Friday 2pm the 24th of August.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving us permission to use his/her image and name on all of the Franklin & Sons Social Media channels.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.