Please find our current vacancies below - we are keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT MANAGER – DRINKS INDUSTRY
Date added: 21st June
Global Brands is the leading independent drinks brand development business that owns, markets and distributes an enviable collection of products across the RTD, spirits, premium soft drinks & craft tonics, and beer categories. Founded in 1997, our company grew rapidly, and this success continues built on a strategic vision, insight-led product development and an ambition to become the UK’s No.1 drinks company. Our HQ is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
We have a talented events team who deliver exciting and innovative events, experiential and activation plans across all our portfolio of products. We are now seeking an experienced Event Manager to support our Senior Events manager to plan and deliver event activation plans. You will be confident in your ability to plan and manage your own events and event staff, and exhibitions from concept to delivery including attending a variety of these tradeshows, consumer events, experiential activations and festivals. Our key requirements for the role are listed below but above all else we will be seeking out dynamic, resilient and passionate characters who will thrive in our exciting entrepreneurial business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within events
- To be at the forefront of everything going on in the events and creative industries, always having fresh ideas that have never been done before
- Proven track record of organising and delivering trade and consumer event activity
- Brings new ideas to the table regularly and truly has their finger on the pulse of the industry
- Importantly they will know how to take their ideas and craft them to work in the GBL context whilst retaining their fresh and exciting edge
- Understands how each communication channel can work together with events so as to improve Global Brands overall delivery and execution’
- Understands what brands are trying to achieve outside of an event and helps to develop ideas of how that can be supported by event & experiential activity
- All their events live and breathe 'phygital' so that social is ingrained into every element of the consumer journey
- A confident driver with a full, clean, driving licence.
If you think you would like to join our amazing event team and have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
We manage our recruitment processes internally. Please no Recruitment Agency calls or enquiries. Thank you.
FRANKLIN & SONS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE: GLASGOW
Date added: 15th June
Are you looking to transition out of your highly successful top Bartender or General Manager role into a sales role, and become the face of our fast growing, award winning, premium soft drink and hand crafted tonic range - Franklin & Sons - in Glasgow?
Your job will be to use your experience in the on trade to provide education, brand and activation support to the top bars across the Glasgow and into other major Scottish cities when appropriate. In addition to working on Franklins, we’d be looking for you to influence your contacts in the business to build sales for our premium Global Brands products such as Hoopers Alcoholic Brew and Teichennė. There will be freedom and responsibility to identify new business opportunities, and to work closely with our regional sales managers to win and support these accounts.
- Excellent industry reputation across the premium Glasgow bar scene – demonstrated through on trade drinks industry knowledge and connections
- A confident individual with the ability to develop and deliver training and masterclasses to key contacts with the aim of influencing their buying decisions
- Articulate and well presented
- A well respected, inspirational, and engaging speaker
- Regular user and contributor to various Social Media platforms
Living and working in Glasgow, you will already have enjoyed several years working very successfully in the on trade in a variety of bar tending or general manager roles. You will be highly active and engaging on social media and well-connected to influential Scottish based and, possibly, U.K wide bars and bartenders. We are seeking a confident candidate who thrive in the drinks world and is passionate about drinks, having gained their experience in the premium bar scene and now wish to extend their passion into a sales development role. This is not a standard 9 – 5 role, but then you’ll be accustomed to flexible hours coming from a trade background.
Competitive salary with bonus structure, laptop, iPad/phone and pension.
We manage all our recruitment processes ourselves. Please no agency enquiries and calls.
OFF TRADE CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
Date added: 9th June
Global Brands is a leading independent drinks company that owns, markets and distributes a collection of beverages across the premium spirit, soft drink, RTD and beer categories. We're focused on being renowned as the number one independent and innovative drinks company, and our HQ is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
We have a talented Customer Marketing Team who oversee the activation of brand and customer plans for the On and Off-trade, across our entire portfolio of products. We are now seeking a passionate and committed Customer Marketing Manager to join the team and lead our Off Trade customer and shopper marketing strategy. You will be responsible for developing retailer specific plans based on category insights across display, online & digital, promotions, merchandising and new product launches.
Our ideal candidate will have dedicated Off Trade and/or shopper marketing experience as well as a tenacity and ambition to succeed. Our key candidate skills are listed below but above all else we will be seeking out dynamic, resilient and passionate characters who will thrive in our exciting entrepreneurial business.
- High performing individual with 3+ years of Off Trade Customer/Shopper Marketing Experience
- Proven track record in developing and delivering activation plans within the Off Trade
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction
- High energy levels with the capacity to deliver multiple tasks, taking responsibility for the Off Trade marketing strategy
- Ability to understand and utilise category and commercial data to define and articulate key selling points for channel and customer plans
- Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’
- Be passionate about our brands, with a hunger to succeed
- Focussed on delivering results and both continuous personal and professional development
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Understanding and drive marketing strategy and execution in the Off trade, convenience, cash and carry
- Measure and evaluate activity demonstrating tangible results for the business as well as future recommendations
- Work closely with the insight team to interpret data and develop retailer specific plans based on category insights
- Work alongside the National Account Manager to build bespoke retailer tenders and activation plans
- Be the conduit between sales & marketing to ensure brand and customer objectives are being met, enabling profitable brand growth
- Work with all functions in Marketing, Sales & production to develop customer specific launch plans to facilitate new product launches
If you think you would like to join our amazing team and have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
We manage our recruitment process ourselves - please no agency enquiries or calls.
Our international brands incorporate spirits, beers, soft drinks and RTD's. Our products are developed and managed to reflect new consumer tastes and experiences.
We practice responsible drinks marketing through messages within our advertising campaigns aimed at changing attitudes and behaviour towards alcohol, underage drinking and drunk driving.